Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • volkangezer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

GOG introduced profiles!!! If your privacy setting is public, It is now possible to see all owned games.

• Mathias Kosinski commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Well, actually I thought this was the main value proposition for keeptrackofmygames.

Achivements and social on top. You could think about web crawling the web interfaces, or give the users another easy way to import buld game data (not jsut csv).

Maybe I look in the code, actually, i cannot see it on github. I guess you have alot to do with pluralsight right now.

Are there alternatives to KTOMG in the wild, if not, you could give it another shot.

• lloyd094 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there an ETA for this feature? I feel it's really hard to manually add everything, and by the time I'm partially through I want to give up on it.

• Tibor Győri commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

E.g. Origin, Uplay, Epic Launcher, Battle.net, Windows Store... There are a few games that are other store exclusives so they don't show up in my Steam library, would be nice if they were kept in sync, too.

• AdminKamran Ayub (Developer, Keep Track of My Games) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would hate to force people to type in all their games but that's not a bad idea. I could add a Text import feature (or comma-separated). I have part of this done due to the Steam review process, I would just need to build the UI for you to review the search results and make sure things were linked correctly.

• volkangezer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What other websites do is that you list your owned games as list, copy the text manually and paste into a textfield, one game for line. Then it is parsed and searched in the database.

• Phillip S commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

games.directory was syncing Steam, PSN, and Xbox with just the username, if I recall correctly. Unfortunately, the site appears to be down now. It looks like his code is in github, though.

Feedback and Knowledge Base