Skip to content

General

Tell us what you want to see in Keep Track of My Games or vote for your favorite ideas!

3 results found

1. Enable custom fields for user-specified metadata

As a user, I would like to be able to create my own custom numeric fields for games, which would be available for sorting and filtering of my backlog. I would populate the values for these fields myself, similar to setting which platform I have a particular game on.

For instance, I could create the field "playtime," and then manually populate this with the average playtime from HLTB when I add a game to my queue. I could create an additional field called "rating" and manually populate this from whichever rating service I trust the most.

Then, when browsing my…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Lists  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for submitting this as an official idea -- this is on the roadmap!

Note that some things you mentioned, specifically play time and rating, will be integrated features so you shouldn't need custom fields. But other fields you might want to track will be supported.

As a workaround, tags are super flexible and can be used in a similar way. For example, you can create tags with emojis for ratings and filter/create lists based on them. 

• ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    • ⭐⭐⭐⭐
    • ⭐⭐⭐
    • ⭐⭐
    • etc.

However, tags don't support dynamic values or feed into stats which custom fields would be ideal for.

2. Reviews + Extension of Notes/Description

• Make Note/Description a little longer I usually leave decently sized reviews and had to cut many down to fit
    • Make Note/Description editable on the game page screen (where you can add the game to your my games, change status, platforms, tags and list)

Im currently using Tags + Note/Description as a way to "review" games (by having lists dedicated for X stars and same with tags) but would be good if there was first class support for doing it (albeit optional as I'm sure not everyone would want it)

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Lists  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Great feedback, ratings & reviews are definitely on the roadmap. I will keep this separate from Ratings since it's a similar but different capability. Right now Notes are meant to be small and not designed for review or long-form text. 100% agree with your feedback, and will be designing a first-class review experience soon!

3. Support metacritic / opencritic scores for sorting and filtering

As a user, I want to be able to sort and filter my lists based on critic scores.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Lists  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?