Skip to content

General

Tell us what you want to see in Keep Track of My Games or vote for your favorite ideas!

6 results found

1. Seperatly marking games on differrent systems

I have the same game on two different systems and would like to mark them separately. One is already beaten and the other one is active. Right now I can't do that.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This will be part of Playthrough Tracking which is currently in progress. A "playthrough" and the game its associated with will be separate which means that you could create multiple playthroughs for different platforms, or even switch platforms for the same playthrough.

Eventually, "active" and "completed" statuses will be dynamically based on playthroughs and progress tracking and act more like "tags" rather than separate lists.

I think this should provide a lot more flexibility to accomplish this.

2. Set a priority for a wishlist game

I have many games I don't own yet but am planning to get at some point. It would be nice to set different priorities for games you don't own yet.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Friends, Lists, Following, Ratings

KTOMG is super awesome!
    The only thing missing is the ability to let your buddies add you as a 'friend'. If you add a friend, you could let then set permissions on a List to allow friends to collaborate and add games :D
    You could then see which friends have played the games in your various lists and or friends lists.
    Basically, if we can invite friends to the site, we probably want to follow each other and follow each others lists to some extent (assuming the permissions are set appropriately)

Our use case is as follows:
    There's a group…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 83 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Progress Tracking, Notes and Checklists

I think this site could really benefit from allowing users to add progress notes to specific games where users can make note of the last thing that they did in the game or if the site could implement some sort of checklist for each game tailored towards that exact games progress so you have a bigger picture of how you're getting along in your games rather than only knowing if it's something you're currently playing.

102 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This has been started as part of an overall capability I'm calling Playthroughs. Checklists may be separated out into a separate feature, but notes, percentage % tracking, completion/goal tracking, and play sessions will be part of the next major site release.

6. Playtime Tracking (like/with HowLongToBeat)

If I could look at my list of games and see how much of a time commitment they are at a glance, I wouldn't have to individually search them on hltb. If this is possible I really think that this would be amazing.

40 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is now in Early Access for Patron members. You can currently track play time and % progress, as well as some metadata like started/completion date and play style.

This will still be further refined before a general release but patrons can start using it today:

https://updates.keeptrackofmygames.com/post/723118903310630912/july-16-2023-playthrough-tracking-early-access

This will be expanded to include showing HLTB-style stats on game pages and throughout the library interface.

• Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base